Conforming to specifications and tolerance in accordance to I.S. 2720 Part XXXI consists of followings:
- Loading jack with `U` bracket capacity 100 KN (10000 kgf.) specially designed for use with field C.B.R. test apparatus carries a hand operated two speed screw jack fitted with `U`bracket. A hexagonal adaptor is provided to fix a proving ring. A thrust bar, which passes through the `U` bracket, is screwed on to a proving ring, which protects the proving ring when the loading is eccentric.
- Swivel head for the loading jack.
- Extension set, consisting of 1 length of 5cm, 2 length of 10cm, 1 length of 30cm,1 length of 50cm and one length of one meter used as spacers between the proving ring and penetration piston.
- Connector set having eight connectors for coupling the penetration piston and proving ring assembly.
- Datum bar assembly consisting of two stands and one mtr long bar.
Adjustable bracket for dial gauge.
- Annular metal weight 5 kg, 250mm dia with 53mm dia hole.
- Slotted weight, 5 kg 215 to 250mm diam with 53mm dia slot
- Slotted weight 10 kg, 215 to 250mm dia with 53mm dia slot.
- Proving ring capacity 5000 kgf (50 KN) fitted with dial gauge 0.002mm with calibration certificate.
- Dial gauge for strain measurement 0.01mm x 25mm travel.